Alpaca, Cashmere, Wool
We want to support you in taking proper care of your products & repairing them when needed so that they can last in your closet for as long as possible.
HOW TO CLEAN
- Read the care label for the garment, and follow as instructed.
- Some garments required to be dry clean only. We recommend using a green dry cleaner, if available.
- May be hand-washed in cold water with a gentle detergent.
- Eliminate water excess by laying your sweater flat inside a towel, roll the whole thing up, and squeeze as much excess water out as you can. Do not wring.
- Lay your semi-wet sweater out flat on a dry towel and leave it to dry.
- Steam to remove wrinkles, if necessary.
- To freshen between wears, spritz a delicate fabric spray with antibacterial properties to remove odor.
- Pilling naturally occurs on natural fibers. We recommend using a fabric comb to remove pilling.
HOW TO STORE
- Store folded, do not hang as garments may be pulled due to gravity.
- For long-term storage, avoid plastic bins as they can attract moisture and bugs.
- We recommend storing your garments in cotton storage bags as bugs can't eat through cotton, and the natural, breathable fabric helps the moisture escape—preventing it from being retained.
- For best results, use a cedar block or sachet to keep your closet smelling fresh while naturally repelling moths and other insects.